Lakshadweep Entry Permit and other Mandatory Documents
November 23, 2022
Formalities are required for visitors to Lakshadweep.
- Travelers must obtain an entry permit in accordance with the LM&A (Restriction of entry and residence) Rule 1967.
- The entry permit form must be completely filled out and returned to the Administrator, Lakshadweep Office, Willington Island, Kochi - 3.
- Our consultant will take care of the above requirement.
Police Clearance Certificate obtained from the residing District's Commissioner of Police
- Authentic ID proof with signature. (It is always preferable to bring an additional ID proof, such as Aadhaar or Election ID) and a self-attested hard copy of the ID card for each traveler.
- 3 passport-sized photos, and photographs of family members traveling to Lakshadweep.
- The location and phone number of the nearest police station.
- Procedures or rules might change at the respective police station.
- Include the validity of the certificate as 6 Months.
- Reason for visit: Lakshadweep visit
Who can travel to Lakshadweep?
- Indian visitors are welcome on all Lakshadweep Islands.
- Foreign tourists with a valid passport and visa for India can visit the Agatti, Kadmat, and Bangaram Islands with the permission of the Administrator.
- Foreign nationals who have been granted permission by the Government of India's Ministry of Home Affairs to visit these islands for official purposes may also visit them.
Few reference Links